I slept for 7 hrs onli. So tired.
Early in th mornin, I was wif my biibii.
Coz ytd I work till 11pm, so as usual, he came to fetch me.
And we loiter till 12am plus.
I feed him dry cakes n drink.
Wad a pig~
While waitin for 903, it's alr 12am.
So
th first person I said merry xmas to is actually biibii.Th nex person I met is
shawnny.Coz I passed her breads.
Under my blk, we xchange
xmas gift.Well, I like his present!
It is bright n nice n romantic to me.
Too bad it cant rotate hahas xD
I will place it on my table in front of my sight .
Look at it stare at it everyday. Hahas xD
Th first official present from him. :-D
Th nex time I meet him will b in nex year le bah.
Ohhh ~
Nt long after I reached home, I went to bed.
Its so tiring.
After 7hours, which is around 8am, I woke up.
Th first thing I do when I wake up is to miss him le.
Den prepared for work.
Today I hav to celebrate xmas wif bunch of kids. XD
Morning, dere onli one student, so its relax.
Afternoon, dere is totally no student
So I slp for awhile hahas
So sleepy.
Evening dere a group of student, n made me shout again.
Haiz...
And huiting laogong actually came 549 to meet me. So good
We went cwp tgt to celebrate xmas.
Well, we ate aijisen.
Expensive yummy delicious full!
Although she is short of tooth, she still eat faster than me.
XD
We exchanged present s
She gave me a huge present.
Wooah! She even put herself in a box n gave me
Coz its a pig cup hahas kawaii
And ols a waterpot bank.
Cute~ I like it. Hahas
After dinner, we went to take neoprint tgt.
Coz its cheap, so we take 2 times of neoprint.
It to amend th past few years of no neoprint bah hahas


Around 10pm, we went bac home.
Merry christmas to all!
from biibii! x333
from yiling, she bought from korea
from my student! touching...
from huiting laogong!
from huiting too! hahas xD
from xuan xuan aka th father of th child