Nw i'm listenin to yes93.3
It is playin th song 'bo le'
Tis reminded me of 2years ago, when I first take airplane to china.
In th airplane, I onli noe of th song bo le, so I kept on listened to bo le repeatedly. Lolz
Ytd I really slp well.
I ran high fever during my work ytd.
All th jiejie hold on my hand n they were shocked tat I am so 'heated'.
So they released me earlier to see th doctor.
Everytime when i'm sick, I can have a good slp n dream.
Ytd I slept at 8pm without eatin my dinner and I woke up at 6am den slp n woke up at 10am.
Wow~ impressive
My voice recovered abit le.
I drank water every haf hour and it's help.
Good.
I started tidied my room since I woke up till nw.
Well, I threw a lot of things n it looks more clean and neat.
I found th pokemon figurings.
They r wad I used to play wif my bro when we r still a kid.
And I found all those toys tat I got from kinder suprise.
Now dere is no more kinder surprise, but kinder joy instead.
I miss kinder surprise!! ;x
I ols found all those cert tat I had won from IT and maths olympic competition.
Since pri sch i've been participating in maths olympic. Wooah!
Erm...but last year I dint get to participate due to o lvl I tink.
Nvm, in jc I hope I can join again.
Actually i've many earrings.
I shouldn't buy anymore le.
But whenever I saw th things I like, I would buy, otherwise I will miss it very much.
Well, it's cannot be help cos it is inheritated from my mama hahas
I ols hav many clothes.
Furthermore, those pe and house tees I can wear it at home le.
Tis add on to th num of tees i've.
My bags had already made me drawer exploded. XD
But I juz cant help buyin new bags. Haiz...
Nvm, I will use them when I teach tuition, piano lesson and shoppin.
Somehow I will make use of them.
I found tat I hav a lot of note books.
Most of them r either given by frenz or free gift.
Well, I've no nid to buy more notebook le.
It's such a waste man.
Erm...i found tat i'm allegic to dust.
Everytime when i 'm tidyin my room, I will sneeze n seenze n sneeze.
No wonder I get sick every certain period.
Coz i'm cant stand dust.
Haiz...troublesome.
Is dere any way to keep dust away?
Such as rubber band will keep ants away.
Wad about dust? No idea.
So I allegic to 2things, one is panadol for period n another is dust.
Troublesome.
Nvm, tat is not a bad allegic.
Ytd I went to breaktalk to work again and tat was my official last day workin at breadtalk.
Well, I hav no voice bt they still wan me to go.
See, tat's how useful I am despite my voice.
Hahas xD
Last day of work and I cut my finger again. Lolz
Nvm.
Ytd some baker from cwp came to help out too
One of them even said tat girl's face round round de, very cute.
Blushin liao xD
I really learn a lot durin th work at breadtalk.
Ytd when i'm doin counter, it was super funny.
I cant speak, cant say hi welcome, thank you, hot hot freah fresh welcome to breadtalk.
Bt th jiejie help me to say. Hahas xD
I was like ...nonono, it should be I am a mute ytd.
Hahas xD
For those who dunno, they will feek tat I am very rude.
So I can onli use actions, my smile etc to brainwash their negative thinkin.
And it's work. Hahas
XD
My piano exam comin soon l, in end of feb.
Durin tis few days of holi I hav to 'play' hard liao.
Tis fri i'm goin on a cruise, hope I recovered b4 I go.
跟他在一起的时候。时间总是不够用,
但不跟他在一起的时候,时间总是用不完。
心里面老是想着他,惦着他,一天到晚都是牵挂着他。